Legendz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendz

Maple of yesterday, Legendz of tommorow

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leave a msg here (for ppl who wants to join Legendz/Convict)

Go down 
+4
love_therese@yahoo.no
UZiguNNer
KarimStyle
Wiza
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wiza
Apprentice
Apprentice

Leave a msg here (for ppl who wants to join Legendz/Convict) Empty
PostSubject: Leave a msg here (for ppl who wants to join Legendz/Convict)   Leave a msg here (for ppl who wants to join Legendz/Convict) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 3:09 am

Leave a msg with character's name and level
and where u from

Last edited by on Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KarimStyle
Apprentice
Apprentice
KarimStyle

PostSubject: Re: Leave a msg here (for ppl who wants to join Legendz/Convict)   Leave a msg here (for ppl who wants to join Legendz/Convict) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 3:12 am

Hi, my names Karim i have hair like this afro (really i do lol) my IGN IS: KarimStyle Level 41 Assassin and Im from Morocco/Jamaica and live in UK =D im active and chatty and would like to join this guild
Back to top Go down
UZiguNNer
Apprentice
Apprentice
UZiguNNer

PostSubject: Re: Leave a msg here (for ppl who wants to join Legendz/Convict)   Leave a msg here (for ppl who wants to join Legendz/Convict) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:31 am

hi names gunner i have a lvl 18 mage and lvling fast
i have long hair and dont take crap from no1 Smile

i live in the uk in a town near oxford......i call it bicester because its thats wat it is lol
and want to join LEGENDZ or CONVICT
well safe and see u online
Back to top Go down
love_therese@yahoo.no
Novice
Novice
love_therese@yahoo.no

PostSubject: Joining Me :D   Leave a msg here (for ppl who wants to join Legendz/Convict) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:17 pm

Hey im a maple player called Ichimaro, and ive played maple for like 1,5 year. First in Gms at Broa. But now Im
starting in Ems, Ive got a lvl 41 bandit with the same ign that my forum name has.
Im active and wount stop until im the Flashiest/strongest Str bandit out there Very Happy
I dont take crap and dont deal it out either, but im the one ending it ;D

I first heard about the new guild by Wiza and now I want to become a member of it Very Happy

Thats all :3 ps: mes0r plawks !!
Back to top Go down
eclipstotal
Novice
Novice
eclipstotal

PostSubject: hi =)   Leave a msg here (for ppl who wants to join Legendz/Convict) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:44 pm

hi my name in maple is eclipstotal lvl 44 mage cleric and i am from portugal.
I like to do parkour, play football and guild eventes
Back to top Go down
Jinxi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Leave a msg here (for ppl who wants to join Legendz/Convict)   Leave a msg here (for ppl who wants to join Legendz/Convict) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 11:38 pm

love_therese@yahoo.no wrote:
Hey im a maple player called Ichimaro, and ive played maple for like 1,5 year. First in Gms at Broa. But now Im
starting in Ems, Ive got a lvl 41 bandit with the same ign that my forum name has.
Im active and wount stop until im the Flashiest/strongest Str bandit out there Very Happy
I dont take crap and dont deal it out either, but im the one ending it ;D

I first heard about the new guild by Wiza and now I want to become a member of it Very Happy

Thats all :3 ps: mes0r plawks !!

Hola Ichimaro =)

..I already have my char in Legendz AND i would also like to join my lvl 36 Spearman into the Convicts.
I will be back for Mapling Friday 14, December... that's the date when i have the last exam.
See ya til then =)
Back to top Go down
SasukePLx
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Leave a msg here (for ppl who wants to join Legendz/Convict)   Leave a msg here (for ppl who wants to join Legendz/Convict) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:05 pm

Hello my In Game Name is SasukePLx I`am level 52 Assassine. I am from Germany but I think my English is good enough to talk with you guys.(I hope so^^).
I am active and try to level as fast as I can.I`ve been playing MapleStory now for a long time already and I think I have much expierience.
I would like to join Legendz ;D.

Now something about me Very Happy
Name: Vladimir
Job: Student
Birthday: 11.11.1991

I dunno what else I can tell you.^^
I`d be happy if I get in Very Happy
See you guys in game and
Happy Mapling Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CoB.Captain
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Leave a msg here (for ppl who wants to join Legendz/Convict)   Leave a msg here (for ppl who wants to join Legendz/Convict) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:23 am

Name: ICoBICaptain
Lvl: 44

I was in the guild once before but someone kicked me. And i would like to join again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave a msg here (for ppl who wants to join Legendz/Convict)   Leave a msg here (for ppl who wants to join Legendz/Convict) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leave a msg here (for ppl who wants to join Legendz/Convict)
Page 1 of 1